Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

my wedding ring

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009


it's been more than a week i fell that my wedding ring's not fit with my finger. that means i've gained some weights not only in my stomach, but entire of my body.my husband just give some grin (it means he already had a lot of jokes to set on me..well it's not bother me tough). and the jokes are not far from my chubby face or my swollen legs.

so i decide to save my wedding ring. i wont have it in my finger while i'm outside or in the bathroom. too risky if the worst happen (read : i lost my wedding ring) and hard for me to remember something (in some case, i can become a really careless person in the world).hehe

i think all of expectant mother experience this kind of case. some people told me , it's better to keep it still, you can use it as a pendant.




Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

2 comments:

The Syah Family 20 November 2009 at 14:50  

aq juga wedding ring udh ga cukup di jari kanan, tapi di jari manis kiri masih cukup sih jadinya masih aq pake di kiri aja. klo org liat, baru tunangan ko udah hamil ya hohoho, biarin ah.

sintia palumbo 22 November 2009 at 15:29  

hihi gapapa deh, kalo punyaku udah tak simpen. kalo aku pake di kiri masih cukup sih, tapi takutnya kan gak kebiasaan, aku orangnya teledor..hehe

Post a Comment

silahkan berkomentar...

our little family

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP